Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best cleansing diet?

Can anyone describe a good cleansing diet that will clean out my system and help me loose some weight? I will exercise enough too.What is the best cleansing diet?
honey and lemon..


My aunt tried it and it helped her loose weight..


If you want more details,email me at jahyeangel@yahoo.comWhat is the best cleansing diet?
The master cleanse tastes so horrible though. Its really hard to keep doing it. I did it for two days and I couldnt take anymore. It burns and is just really disgusting. I probably lost a pound...not really worth it.
the master cleanse you basically live off a mixture of lemon juice water maple syrup and cyanne pepper. in the morning and before you go to bed you drink a cup of laxative tea

No comments:

Post a Comment