Friday, December 25, 2009

My mom needs to know what is a good natural lasative to cleanse?

Epsom salts, apple juice, berries.My mom needs to know what is a good natural lasative to cleanse?
Detox CleanseMy mom needs to know what is a good natural lasative to cleanse?
eat prunes...........
.........,pears...............
Fiber. Anything high in fiber. Plums, any veggies...
choose one day in one week that just have vegetables and fruits all day long. Dun forget to drinnk 300-500cc everyning after u wake up and before u have any meal. This is the best natural way to cleanse the toxic in our body
I used Oxy Powder. It worked well without dehydrating or anything like that. It isn't really a laxative per se, but more of a cleanser http://www.oxypowder.com/





I also take Metamucil capsules with calcium on days I don't get enough fiber. They do a decent job without any extra gas or bloating.
coffee is your best choice.
coconut juice.see Castaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment