Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What happends AFTER the master cleanse diet?

ive been doing a lot of research about the master cleanse/lemonade diet, and it seems like its really good.





after u cleanse yourself and lose the weight, do u keep the weight off? and does your body refill with toxins?What happends AFTER the master cleanse diet?
I did the master cleanse this past summer and just started again today... I lost more weight and was much healthier this summer with it because I changed my total eating habits... I dont eat processed foods anymore nor fast food and eat more raw vegetables and fruits as snacks....I lost 30 lbs after the 10 day cleanse and haven't gained the weight back...matter of fact i have lost a total since June 50 lbs and the doctor said it was OK because i now eat more fiber and non processed foods.


Good LuckWhat happends AFTER the master cleanse diet?
Thats why breaking the fast is so important. Other people do the master cleanse one a month. ITS WHAT U DO AFTER THAT COUNTS.
probably depends what you eat after that

No comments:

Post a Comment