Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse diet?

(The diet that Beyonce used to lose weight.)


I just want to know YOUR results!Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse diet?
I will NEVER try it. It's a good way to lose muscle and slow you metabolism because it doesn't contain any protein. It's stupid and unhealthy. I'd rather give my body the protein it needs so that I lose body fat instead of muscle mass.Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse diet?
The salt flush was the worst thing I have purposely done to my body. I was in the bathroom on and off the whole day and days after that. The first day after making that drink I forced myself to drink a cup of it and I was done. I got up to three days with it but I wasn't really drinking that drink, just not eating.


It's really hard! I got from 133 to 124, started binging and I'm now at 129lbs. It works if you're committed but it's really nasty!


Going back to normal eating after that is really hard on your body. You're going to have diarrhea and feel really bad.





EDIT:


Not to mention if you mess up like I did, you'll gain some of that weight back. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment