Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which cleansing pads should I buy?

I used the Oxy ones but they ran out, I want something different now. What do you recommend?Which cleansing pads should I buy?
i just bought the clearasil ones and they work fantastic. i wasnt really expecting much but my face is like completely clear now lolWhich cleansing pads should I buy?
Oxy STINKS!!! I tried them and there not that good... i use Spectro Jel cleansing pads. You can get them at any Pharmacy store exactly where you get the Oxy ones. They are about 4.99-6.00 $ and they work GREATT!! :D
get a foam wash





any clean and clear ones.


or the one in the orange bottle with orange and yellow beads called moring burst ,


love it,
Netrogena Wave works fabulous!
  • girly myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment