Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why would someone try to pawn their ';cleansing'; products in every anwer about weight loss?

I hope no one rewards this jerk by checking out their website. Remember, there's no quick fixes.Why would someone try to pawn their ';cleansing'; products in every anwer about weight loss?
Especially not that one. People are desperate, though. Having lost a lot of weight, I can tell you that it was really, really hard. I had to be hungry sometimes. I had to eat foods I didn't like sometimes. I had to exercise sometimes.





Nobody ever wants to tell you that dieting is hard work, so people assume that there must be some easy way to do it.





Until now! Try my patented slim and trim plan for 30 days, and if you haven't lost at least 20 pounds, it is free.*








* - May cause bleeding.Why would someone try to pawn their ';cleansing'; products in every anwer about weight loss?
hes getting $$$$ for every shmuck that gos thru that link, thats why.
Hmmm I havent seen him yet.
That is obviously a SPAMBOT!!!





Don't use it's link because your computer could possibly get infected with mal-ware that you do NOT want.





And definitely report it for ';advertising';.
I agree with you.
lolol...good one.
I agree, and he should be reported because that's advertising, eh?
I agree. Taking advantage of people when they are needy...what a pig.
Haven't seen or hear of him yet but its not cool to pray on people that are asking for advice from this community
It is evident that person is breaking the rules of the site since cleansing products and weight loss have nothing to do with each other. Or maybe they just are not awawe of the rules. If you can rmember who that person was I would suggest informing them of where they can update themself on the rules of this site. I'm sure that will put a stop to what they are doing. Then if the behaior doesn't stop it's time to report.
Because cleansing does make you lose weight. Weight is nothing more than the gravitational force on an object. If you remove 5 pounds of crap, you are 5 pounds lighter. Weight has no correlation with fitness level, people need to drill that into their brains. You could be 250 pounds and still be in great shape with less than 10% bodyfat, you would just have to be over 6 feet tall and very muscular. (muscle weighs more than fat) Start using body fat % or body mass index, it is a much more accurate measure of fitness and overall health.
i dont believe it is right for people to use this site for advertisement of their product. there are plenty of ways to advertise without acting desperate.


there are no quick fixes for weight loss that are healthy in my opinion. the only healthy way to lose weight is a healthy diet and exercise .





just my opinion. hope this helps.





if someone is using yahoo answers for advertisement they need to be reported.





this is a site to ask questions and receive appropriate helpful answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment