Friday, December 25, 2009

What Is Your Beauty Skin/Cleansing/Trick?

I use baby oil to remove make-up because it's alot cheaper than buying the %26lt;make-up remover%26gt; bottle,which usually already contains alot of baby oil.


Is mild on the skin and it's a whole lot in one bottle.





I'd love to hear your beauty trick(s).








Thanks!What Is Your Beauty Skin/Cleansing/Trick?
well I wash my face at least every evening and exfoliate once or twice a week. no matter what skin type you have you should always moisturize after cleaning your face.


if you have dry skin I would go for a cream and if you have normal/oily skin use an oil free moisturizer like I do.


I have really clear skin and everyone always compliments me on it! and Im 14!!!


trust me it works good luckWhat Is Your Beauty Skin/Cleansing/Trick?
I use Dickensons Astringent to cleanse my face and when I shower, I use a buff puff and Philosophy's Purity. I always finish with a cold rinse! Then I use olive oil as a moisturizer. Best moisturizer I've ever used! Just a few drops and my skin drinks it in. For under my eyes I use Weleda's Rose Oil. It's like liquid gold! Again, just a few drops and I pat it on. My skin looks radiant and healthy.
Olive oil is great for your skin as a make up remover or lightly as a moisturizer at night. Once a week I press med hot moist towels on my face (remove all make up first) to open up the pores and then lightly rub with a little baking soda as an exfoliant (sugar works weel too.) Use a little olive oil with the baking soda and SOFTLY exfoliate your lips, then apply olive oil as a lip moisturizer. This gets rid of dry skin, and any old lipstick stuck in the pores around your mouth. But be gentle. You can also wet your face and rub with crest, let it dry and rinse, then moisturize. It works like the expensive mud masks for drawing out impurities and is cooling. Just be sure to moisturize after. Once a month use a good peel off mask in your routine
Use baby wipes! Thats wat i do and it really does help
I use a lotion whenever I want a quick way to cleanse my skin and get rid of makeup. Another thing I like is using Vaseline to take off the eye make up. After wards I usually wash my face with a cleanser as a precaution to make sure everything is off. A trick I use to as a scrub for my feet is sugar and it works well to soften the heels and toes. Its cheap and found in your cupboards.
I stopped switching to different cleansers and moisturizers and now just use Clinique's 3 Step System. Switching facial care products isn't great for your skin because it needs to adapt and it could take up 8 weeks to see results. I also use Pond's COld Cream to remove eye makeup instead of those expensive eye makeup removers.
I use moisturiser most days and about once a week I used a cleanser. I rarely get spots and I eat healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment