Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the name of the person whom performs a colon cleanse? What is that outlook like?

I call mine a colon hydrotherapist, because they're using the water as opposed to herbal supplements.





My experiences, [if that's what you meant by outlook] have been new and refreshed to tired and sick.





new %26amp; refreshed - self explainatory





tired - after a treatment one still needs to expel some stuff that may have not come out on the table and on the way coming home well I'm looking for the nearest restrooom





sick - one time I ate a hamburger the night before and about the last 15 minutes I had to throw up. I did not call for her assistance but it was her time to check up on me and caught me in the act. After discussing it, she thinks I may have had a virus.What is the name of the person whom performs a colon cleanse? What is that outlook like?
I know a guy that does this and I have no idea what he calls himself. I've done it and it's pretty fascinating. There are lots of people that are looking to this to solve the issue of needing more whole foods and less stuff to process that doesn't need to be in our bodies.What is the name of the person whom performs a colon cleanse? What is that outlook like?
Its a Colon Hydro Therapist, I have tried that. You feel good after they are done, but be sure to go to a good therapist, you don't want them to slip and hurt you. I have tried a few cleanser and I found that Oxy-Powder works the best, and it does a more complete cleanse of the entire colon. It is a capsule and you can take it at home, so you don't need a person to suck the stuff out for you, Its probably less expensive to. there are many ways to cleanse though, I just think oxy-powder is the most effective.





Good luck with your cleanse!
COLON THERAPIST.





The outlook is obivously very shitty!
@ss wipes?...lol...u know u can do it ur self too, just go to gnc and buy a cleanser formula , it helps
That would be a colon therapist and not sure what the rest of your question means.
One procedure for cleaning your colon is called colonics. Call around to different Chiropractors and alternative health care centers they will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment