Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy Clean & Clear refreshing cleansing lotion, oil free.?

I used to buy it from Boots Chemist but they no longer stock it. Cant find it anywhere. I have really sensitive skin and found this to be the only product I could use. Thanks.Does anyone know where I can buy Clean %26amp; Clear refreshing cleansing lotion, oil free.?
Hi, I'm using the same thing, they still stock it in bigger Boots stores.If you don't have time to go and look around Boots stores,the easiest way to get it is take an old packaging at your local Boots and get them to order it in for you, you'll get it in about 5 days, maybe you can order a couple or so to have a bit of back up. You need to take the packaging because they will need a code to order it, and they don't charge you for ordering, you'll just pay the normal price.Does anyone know where I can buy Clean %26amp; Clear refreshing cleansing lotion, oil free.?
Wal-Mart has everything. Try Wal-Mart.
I Use This Product Aswell And I Get It From Either Tesco's Or Boots!





When I Get Mine It's Normally Stocked...


If All Else Fails Start Using Witch... I Think That Is Also A Fabulous Product! Hope I Helpeed =D xX
Clean and Clear is the best stuff I've ever used.


For UK I find it in boots, superdrug or Tesco for about 拢1.99 each.


(:
Hi, have you had a look on the boots website there bound ot have it. if not have your tried places like body care, I used to get it from here and superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment