Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Should I go on the Master Cleanse?

I really want to, not only to cleanse myself of toxins, but also just to see if I can do it.Should I go on the Master Cleanse?
No, you shouldn't. The guy who created the Master Cleanse was not a doctor. He was a quack who was indicted after some ';patients'; of his died from his treatments. There is no basis of fact whatsoever that this is beneficial to you, but there are plenty of records of people having adverse effects.Should I go on the Master Cleanse?
you need to go on skankster cleanse
what is it exactly??





i always wanted to live my life for one year completely man-made-chemical free!, they say its really good for your health, mood, energy levels and the environment, i would love to try it and there is loads of things you can use instead of chemicals, like instead of loads of detergents you can use warm water and soda crystals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment