Monday, December 21, 2009

I had a baby 22 months ago, I cant seem to lose these last 20lbs. What body cleanse works the best?

I dont have much money to spend, so is there any ';do it at home yourself'; cleanse's? I try and eat right and stay active what diet plan works best for someone who doesnt lose weight easily?I had a baby 22 months ago, I cant seem to lose these last 20lbs. What body cleanse works the best?
I cleanse on a regular basis. It is a cleanse that cleanses from the cellular level outward while providing your body with the nutrients that it is being starved of daily. It cleanses more than just one of the body's filters at a time. It works on all of your filters together.





I don't know if you are aware of this but when the body is clogged with impurities it hangs onto (and can even create more) fat and water to encapsulate and dilute the impurities so your body can continue to function ~ well, the best it still can :-( . So when you cleanse your filters your body lets go of the fat resulting in faster weight loss BUT it is essential to be replenishing your body with high quality nutrients at the same time, as this system does.





When I first started it I lost 20lbs in 7 weeks. Not all people will have the same results but considering I have an under-active thyroid ~ which makes it harder for me to lose in the first place ~ I thought that was phenomenal. I've gone on to lose 25 more lbs for a total of 45 lbs. I also have to mention, I've felt absolutely GREAT (cravings under control, more energy, less stressed, %26amp; NOT grouchy) the whole time I've been doing it. If you contact me, I'd love to give you more info on it.I had a baby 22 months ago, I cant seem to lose these last 20lbs. What body cleanse works the best?
subway
The last 20 is always the hardest to lose, but with perserverance and eating less you can do it. Try to cut out the carbs that so many of us like to eat. Cut out the bread and butter, potatoes, sweets, and red meat. Eat lots of beans, vegetables, fruits, yogurts, and you will lose weight.


Good Luck.
do 600 push ups a day and 1000 sit ups a day and just eat oatmeal and protein powder
body cleansing and detox diets have absolutely no effect on increasing the metabolic rate or decreasing body fat





most likely the problem lies in your diet. you are either not eating as healthy as you think you are or your calories are too low or too high. with a proper diet it should take no longer than 6 months to lose 20 lbs of fat
eat alot of fruit and veggies. eat fruits ALONE before meals. eat carbs and meat at different meals.





and or: RAW apple cider vinegar 2-3 TB 3x a day as many days as you can. %26lt;- you can loose alot of weight that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment