Monday, December 21, 2009

Give me a GOOD Cleansing diet? I wanna lose 50 pounds in 5 months is this possible?

I heard about this old guy who lost 52 pounds in 50 day by detoxing





NO LINKS PLEASE!Give me a GOOD Cleansing diet? I wanna lose 50 pounds in 5 months is this possible?
Sure you can lose weight by cleansing, but it may or may not be fat loss. Consider this: A colon irrigation will make you lose 2-4 lbs, but it sure as hell isn't going to show on your body. In order for you to lose 50lbs on detox, you'd have to have 50lbs of toxins in your body. I doubt you have that and I doubt that 52 year old man did either.





Diet and exercise will make you lose fat. Nothing else. There is no miracle pill or miracle juice to make it happen. Hard work and proper nutrition are the only ways to make it happen for real.Give me a GOOD Cleansing diet? I wanna lose 50 pounds in 5 months is this possible?
Detoxing alone won't cause you to lose 50 pounds unless you are extremely obese. Diet %26amp; exercise is a must.
To lose 50lbs in 5 months you are going to have to adhere to a STRICT diet and workout plan.
Anne Giddleman's Fat Flush Diet, google it. It works.
Well sure it's possible.





Drink lots of sugar free lemonaide and eat only the following every day.





1 can of tuna with oil


1 tuna can of brown rice


1 can of spinach


1 med apple


3 gum drops for desert

No comments:

Post a Comment