Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am looking to do a colon cleansing and am not sure which product to use.?

I do not want a product that I have to order online, I want to be able to go to the store and purchase it. Has anyone had success with any colon cleansers and if so would you be willing to share the product you used and how long it took to take action??I am looking to do a colon cleansing and am not sure which product to use.?
they're a scam. don't do it.I am looking to do a colon cleansing and am not sure which product to use.?
Hello, I would strongly recommend that if this is your first cleanse you have a licensed practitioner administer the colon cleanse. if you are sure you want to do it yourself I would still recommend you consult your private physician as to which specific one to use. obviously you should stick to something 100% natural but even then carefully go over the ingredients to make sure you are not allergic to any


a good place to find authoritative reviews and information would be http://www.doctorcoloncleanse.com


remember to stay well hydrated while undergoing the procedure to prevent dehydration. beware of exaggerated claims that a colon cleanse will cure all ills. remember prevention is the best intervention. eat right (lots of dietary fiber) and exercise right. do these two %26amp; you shouldn't ever have any problems
There are a # of good colon cleansers out there, may I recommend that you go to walgreen's? They have a pharmacist/staff who might be able to help. Also they have a pretty complete stock of pills and supplements that aid/are colon cleansers. Online colon cleansers are mainly a ripoff, these are more reliable.
You should not use colon cleansers that come over the counter. They may have serious side effects that may land you in the hospital. If you feel that you are constipated or backed up, you can first start by eating turnip greens, which will usually pass through the colon within 1-2 days depending on how regualr your bowels generally move.


Another option would be to go to the doctor and talk with him about your dilemma and let them prescribe medication for you to clean you out. You can purchase enemas over the counter, but you need to be on a physician's order when taking these types of products.


Most colon cleansing products are on the market to clean the colon before surgical procedures and only should be taken with medical advice only. Just to go out and buy a product of this type to just cleanse your system out---would be like to smoke pot without thinking about the consequences. The consequences can be serious and can hinder you in more ways than one, you need to seek medical attention in this area.
Well you may not be wanting to purchase one online because I'm sure you have heard of the scam stories but I thouht I would share with you what I use. I use a product called nature cleanse I got it from http://www.nature-cleanse.webs.com and it's done a lot of good for me. It takes about a day to get circulated through your system and then you may go to the bathroom a little bit more then normal but that all regulates. You body will get rid of all the bad toxins it's been building up. And you will fell healthier and lighter and you can even loose a few pounds from.I work out while I use mine so that can help benefit the results but that optional. You may want to ask a doctor before trying one but that's your choice. I hope this helps you out and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment