Friday, December 25, 2009

What's a pretty good cleansing diet to lose weight is it healthy if not don't post it how much can you lose

with it, what do you doWhat's a pretty good cleansing diet to lose weight is it healthy if not don't post it how much can you lose
I don't have a diet I just eat healthy. Like eat alot of green leafy stuff. I think if you eat healthy foods, like veggies, fruits, and 1 meats or bread a day, you will see a change. I weigh 125lbs and I'm 20yrs old now, When I was in high school(18yrs old) I weighed like 140. I'm not sure if I stopped eating as much because I became less active or what. Because in high school I played tennis so I used a lot of energy, and most people were surprised that I weighed 140 because I didn't look it.





All I can say is your diet depends on how active you are. If you are VERY active you must eat more than a less active person because you are burning off more energy and you need foods to replenish that energy.What's a pretty good cleansing diet to lose weight is it healthy if not don't post it how much can you lose
Here is a healthy 13 day program that is a wonderful way to cleanse your body, properly hydrate your body and move closer to your ideal weight.





Depending on how much weight you have to loose, you can expect to lose a pound a day.
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at


http://www.get-trim.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. A must!
The Fat Flush Diet is a good dietby I can't stick with it for more then 1 week. I lost 12 pounds on it in a week, by drinking Cranberry Water (20% Cranberry Juice, 80% Water), but it's just water weight.





Eventually you'll start to lose weight but you'll gain it back IMMEDIATELY after you stop.





Honey, you can try as many diets as you can but just dopn't diet, just cut out as much bad food as you can (you know what they are) and eat anything else. Exercise as much and as little as you can, even 10 minutes are fine.





Bottom Line............Prepare.................鈥?will be the most important sentence in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!





PICK A DIET THAT YOU CAN STICK WITH





Sure, some diets make you lose weight faster then others but do you really want to spend your whole life eating virtually the same foods? You WILL eventually give up.





I've tried;





Abs Diet


Fat Flush


Atkins


You name it.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment