Friday, December 25, 2009

I used to work a health food store and we sold those cleansing drinks people used to cheat drug tests......?

Do those drinks really work? I used to tell customers that they didnt because I didn't want to ring them up because they were'nt comission items. Also does anyone actually buy those drinks without the intent of subverting a drug test? They seem awfully expensive for just a one time detox.I used to work a health food store and we sold those cleansing drinks people used to cheat drug tests......?
Yes some work and some don't. From what I hear, certain ones will work with certain drugs and it depends on when you partook, etc.. Lots of variables so it is just best to stay off the drugs, IMHO.


I am sure some work otherwise they wouldn't still be on the market as hot as they are, but there are certain ones for certain drugs. I don't believe there is a one stop shop for all drugs to be cleared out right here, right now though.I used to work a health food store and we sold those cleansing drinks people used to cheat drug tests......?
They do not work for drug tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment