Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For people who have done the master cleanse?

i am 19 my whole entire life i have been overweight not morbidly obese or whatever but im about size 14-16 and in 2 months i am going on holiday and im planning on buying a whole new wardrobe because i only wear hooded jumpers and baggy pants because i have low self esteem so i was wondering if i do this master cleanse will i be alot thinner in two months or am i left being fat foreverFor people who have done the master cleanse?
I did the master cleanse about 3 months ago. It was very hard to do...my body was very toxic and I only lasted 8 days. It did my body a world of good, I lost 8 pounds, cleared my candida, cleared my 5 year long battle with peptic ulcers and the grueling heartburn associated with it. I'm going back on it tomorrow, and I'm nervous and excited at the same time. It's true, you will feel so much better, and it brings your body back to a childhood state--meaning any ailments you may have preventing you from losing weight will be out of the way. I needed more than 10 days then so I'm hoping that this next 10 day feat will cleanse me completely. Also, make sure to use grade b maple syrup and fresh lemons, I used organic lemon juice and am actually wondering if my body wasn't getting enough from the lemon juice. This time I will use organic lemons. Good luck to you, I know you will be pleased if you can hold out for the entire time.For people who have done the master cleanse?
I have fought obesity my whole life (I am 59). When I was your age I was also looking for that magic bullet, there isn't any. It is your thinking that is holding you back. The word diet conjures up thoughts of carrots and celery for breakfast (just an example). When actually diet is the WAY you eat. You young people want fast food and processed food (comes in a box). That stuff is poison! Not just to the obese person, for all people. Fast and processed foods cause diseases and obesity. If it wasn't here 2000 years ago, don't eat it.


This is very important. Drink at least 8 oz of water every hour, helps flush away fat.


Here's an ugly word, exercise. The more you move the more you will want to move. Find some activity that you like and do it, do it, do it. As long as you are moving your body you are burning calories.


The master cleanse is a good start, but not the solution, keep going with your whole body health. If you want your body to last for life, take care of it, you might be here for a while.
In a healthy way you can lose maybe 15-20 pounds. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Stop eating sugars and starches. Drink 8 glass of water throughout the day. Excercise an hour a day. Count your calories, very important. Go to the following website, it will help you alot to lose weight by counting your calories:





http://nutrition.about.com/library/bl_nu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment