Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anyone tried the oil cleansing method?

I've been hearing a lot of good things about the oil cleansing method and that oil dissolves oil. Has anyone tried this? Does it really work or did you breakout from it? ThanksAnyone tried the oil cleansing method?
I have heard of it, and I would probably give it a try if my skin was more on the dry side (or very oily), but I'll hold off for now. I have more normal/combination skin, and don't want to risk any breakouts.





I do use a little olive oil to clean my makeup brushes that have more of a waxy buildup. I make a homemade cleanser, pour a small amount into a bowl - add a few small drops of the olive oil to clean the lip brushes, concealer brush, and wash those out. So, oil does work on oil/wax in that case.Anyone tried the oil cleansing method?
my friend is acne prone and she does this. she use jojoba, castor and olive oil. she loves it and i do see improvments. the downside is that it takes really long during the process of it
i have never tried it. but i think you would just break out much more from it

No comments:

Post a Comment