Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need to find the detox kit from gnc and the shampoo to cleanse my hair in case they test that too!?

haven't smoked in 4 days and it should be atleast another 4 days until i'm tested. i am overweight so i'm sure i need extra detoxing from my fat cells! no lie there!I need to find the detox kit from gnc and the shampoo to cleanse my hair in case they test that too!?
The hair test is made to screw you over, they can take hairs from your leg, arm, head, etc, it really doesn't matter because it will be able to show what drugs you've taken for about the last 4-5 months. Beating that test is quite hard although my friend had quit for just a month, got a hair test and somehow managed to get his job. If you're going to get a detox drink, make sure you get a good one and you follow every direction correctly because I know a number of people who've tried those kits and had it not work. Good luck.I need to find the detox kit from gnc and the shampoo to cleanse my hair in case they test that too!?
I have no idea how to clean your hair Maybe Bleach your hair Special Shampoo ? .. I dont know.





But you can get Cue Carb ( it's a drink) to clean your system , Follow the directions EXACTLY, an you should be fine !





You can Find Cue Carb at Vitamin Shoppe (20-25$)
It takes a LONG time for the drugs to get out of the hair! You are screwed!
You should have thought of this before you smoked.





If what Justme says is true, then you can always shave your head, that MIGHT help.





Also, if you want to find something from a store, why not just go to the store or the Website?
well i'm here to tell you the justme is wrong. i smoked once several years ago. and i went to apply for a job with the


State Department and i had to be hair tested. there are shampoo's and things on the internet that you can buy, albeit they are a little expensive, but they worked for me. hair testing may show a history of things, but a hair test can be beaten.
You can not cleans your hair. The hair shows a history of your drug use.
How about NOT get stoned??? Now there's a thought eh.....
  • headache
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment