Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Have you tried Acia Berry and or Colon Cleanse?

So I keep reading about the good results these products are doing for people to lose weight. Has anyone tried these products? Now a Stupid..but honest question.. Anything that has the word ';cleanse'; in it makes me think I need to take a week off work and be close to the bathroom.. True or Not?Have you tried Acia Berry and or Colon Cleanse?
I have not tried any acai berry products because lately I've heard a lot of complaints but some of the products do help you to loose weight. The word cleanse might make you think you will be going to the bathroom a lot but how it works is it take a day or two to get circulated through your body and then you might use the bathroom a little bit more then normal but it all regulates usually after the first day. If it doesn't regulate I would stop taking it or lower the doses because your body can loose too much nutrients if you continue to go to the bathroom. I use a product called all natural body flush and it's helped me to loose some weight. I try to workout when I can but that's optional. But you can just read up on all different kinds and choose one you think would be best for you. And if you want to read more into what I use you can go here http://www.bodyflush.webs.com I hope this helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment