Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you wash off cleansing and toning lotion?

I have this product: http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/skin-care/boots-tea-tree-witch-hazel-cleansing-toning/1221820/





I'm not sure whether to wash it off after I have put it on my skin, it just says: ';To apply it effectively you should douse the liquid onto a cotton wool pad or a piece of cotton wool. When you have done this, softly rub it over your face and neck and repeat this process until your skin is completely clean.';





And also should I wet my face before using itDo you wash off cleansing and toning lotion?
no and no.. although I would reccomend cleaning your face with warmish water before and patting dry. then using moisturiser afterwards.





I find that two in ones dont work as well as 2 different products, I would get a separate cleanser, toner and moisturiser...





good luck!!Do you wash off cleansing and toning lotion?
No don't wet your face - apply it on the cotton wool and rub it over your face and neck. That's it; you don't need to wash it off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment