Friday, December 25, 2009

Impending Doom or With Blood Comes Cleansing?

Which do you prefer and why?Impending Doom or With Blood Comes Cleansing?
I like both, but I'm goin to have to go with impending doom... the breakdowns are intense.. their vocalist is one of the most intense guys to watch live, and I like his vocals.... with blood comes cleasing is pretty good, personally I really enjoy the vocalis, just because he does about 3 different vocal styles. and that impresses me, and keeps it interesting....music wise, its solid and heavy, and they are pretty good live..but impending doom tops them, I beleive.. seen Impending doom 5x played with them 2x


and I never get bored of themImpending Doom or With Blood Comes Cleansing?
Going to Scream the Prayer Jake? Figured you might have asked because they both play that show...





With Blood Comes Cleansing
Impending doom because I enjoy their music and Ive never heard of the other band
impending doom.


vocals in with blood comes cleansing suck imho.
With Blood Comes Cleansing, I listen to them more...
  • headache
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment