Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are safe foods to eat when you are cleansing your body with master cleanse?

Interesting you are asking this question. I am on my 4th day of my 3rd Master Cleanse, and I also have a couple of books that I read about explaining all about it before starting it. I don't think you fully understand what the Master Cleanse is all about. It's about giving your body a rest from food for a minimum of 10 days, and the ONLY thing you can have for nurishment is the ';lemonade'; made with water, lemons, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper, and also the laxative tea you drink at night, and the salt water flush you do in the morning. Other than water during the rest of the time, you can't have anything else, and you definitely can't eat anything. That would be defeating the purpose of the cleanse. You want your system to have a rest from the work it does when it's digesting food. You need to get the book ';Lose Weight, Have More Energy and Be Happier in 10 Days'; - it tells all about the Master Cleanse.





EDIT: Just happened to notice the answer below me where the answerer states that she was ';able to eat with other cleanses he/she has done,'; and had to respond. That is probably true with the ';other cleanses'; he/she is talking about, BUT you are specifically asking about the ';Master Cleanse';, and when you read and learn about this particular cleanse, it is basically a fast, and the whole point of a fast is to NOT eat any solid food, otherwise it wouldn't be a fast. Like I mentioned earlier, you really need to read the book I recommended that tells all about the Master Cleanse, or you can also get the original book by the naturopath who created the Master Cleanse, Dr. Stanley Burrough, although I personally got more information from the other book, ';Lose Weight, Have More Energy, and Be Happier in 10 Days';. Dr. Burrough's book, ';The Master Cleanser'; is interesting because it gives you the background of this cleanse/fast and the guy who came up with it. I found them both really interesting and I read them both before I did my first Master Cleanse. I know what I'm talking about with this cleanse.What are safe foods to eat when you are cleansing your body with master cleanse?
I have done other cleanses and was still able to eat and this was recommended by a natural doctor that I go see. Her and her husband are both natural doctors. You can see their website at www.mynsp.com/naturespalace I don't have all the cramping I just have to stay away from red meat mostly and it only costs around 25.00 vs most that cost around 50-100. You shouldn't take any kind of medicine or herbs besides the ones in the cleanse because they will be flushed out with the cleanse any way.What are safe foods to eat when you are cleansing your body with master cleanse?
You are not supposed to eat any solid food in Master Cleanse. Only SWF and Lemonade and Lax Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment