Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Will be okay and will I lose 5 pound if I water fast and colon cleanse for a week ?

yes you could lose the weight you want to just be careful.Will be okay and will I lose 5 pound if I water fast and colon cleanse for a week ?
I don't know how colon cleansing affects people when done all the time, but fasting on nothing but water for a week will damage you. It sounds ok because you can survive two weeks without food and three days without water, but it's really bad for you. Not to mention uncomfotable.





Remember in 8th grade when you learned that the survivors of the Holocaust were given chocolate by the soldiers, only to die shortly after? This was because their bodies weren't used to the food intake. You probably won't die (as it will have only been a week, not years), but your body will say ';I haven't eaten in so long, who knows when I'll eat again?'; and it will store whatever you eat as FAT, so it can feed off of it when it needs to. Your body will be thinking one step ahead.





So in the long run, you will end up fatter. That's the short version of it.Will be okay and will I lose 5 pound if I water fast and colon cleanse for a week ?
yeah, you will lose water weight. it will come right back and it is never agood idea to water fast. Depriving your self of water makes you very prone to infections, and colds even if it is for a few days. risk of urinary infections becomes very high, not to mention tiredness and possible fainting. What you should do if you want to lose 5 lbs is cut out all drinks accept for water and drink at least 8 cups a day then cut out the salty foods because salt makes you retain water and water weight. try increasing your servings of fruits and veggies and no red meat,pork, fast food, or junk foods for a few days and you will recieve healthier results. there are natural detox- colon clense diets you can look up on line that are safer than physically flushing your colon but do the same thing . be safe and healthy
to do a proper colon cleanse it takes 3 months I know because I tred a lot of different product before I found one that worked. It was worth the effort because I lost heaps of weight with out changing my diet and had a lot of gunk come out of meafter about 2 months. you will find it at the address below
r u sayin that ur only gonna drink water for an entire week? if so, ur gonna pass out from lack of nutrition! thats not safe at all!
What do you think? NO!!!! That is not healthy. Just eat right and get some exercise. Dont be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment