Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best acai berry\colon cleanse trials?

for the past year people have been hyped up over the stuff so im wondering which of these trials are legit work and stuff like that. i also want to know f its possible to use that type of stuff and gain muscle and look ripped . i just got to sort through which ones are real and which are complete bs.What is the best acai berry\colon cleanse trials?
I got into this kick awhile back myself. I can tell you that I tried alot of crap that didn't work. A doctor said that the only way to truly cleanse your colon was to actually have it cleansed at a clinic. Don't buy in to this crap. Ever-cleanse, 7-day cleanse it's all a money racket. Sorry I wish that I could tell you that it worked but I spent alot of money on this crap and I don't want you to do the same thing.What is the best acai berry\colon cleanse trials?
Just use your insurance to get a colonoscopy check and if it's not going well there, grab a prescription. Acai Berries are only good as an Antioxidant. There are other alternatives (cheaper ones) to cleaning your colon. Just eat fruit regularly.





And there are no good Acai Berry Trials. I can guarantee every single one is a scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment