Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone ever tried the Quick trim product called ';fast cleanse';? or any other quick trim products?

I wanna lose weight in less than a month and I'm gonna eat healthy and excercise but i wanna try these products..thank you for the answers!Has anyone ever tried the Quick trim product called ';fast cleanse';? or any other quick trim products?
I started the Quick Trim Cleanse on Tuesday. The night before I had a feast so I'm sure the scale went up a few lbs. I'm between 140-145 and have not been able to get under 140 for almost 2 years I believe. I started on Tuesday weighing 146.7 lbs. Today is now Friday and I weigh 136.7 lbs. I know a lot of it is water weight, but I do feel great and my clothes actually fit. It's definitely too soon to tell, but day 4 and I'm doing okay. I've been following the diet in the book pretty precise and it is A LOT easier today. My only complain is the nauseas feeling I get after taking the ISO BURN pills. You have to understand that they're packed with caffeine. It's similar to drinking a cup of coffee on an empty stomach, the acid doesn't react too well w/ it. It doesn't last too long though. I usually eat a little chicken or a few grapes and the feeling goes away within minutes.





10 more days to go, we'll see how it turns out =).Has anyone ever tried the Quick trim product called ';fast cleanse';? or any other quick trim products?
I just bought the Extreme Burn on Tuesday (the 15th) and I've already lost 6 pounds. I do watch what I eat and eat no later than 6:30 pm, and I work out for atleast an hour each day. I love it. It gives me so much energy and it doesn't make my heart race or feel all jittery. I normally take 2 capsules between breakfast and lunch, and then another 2 between lunch and dinner...when I do that, I don't over-eat like I used to and I have enough energy at night to have a pretty good workout at the gym. Good luck!
That first answer is a scam..don't ever do any free trials. They end up charging your credit card outrageous amounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment