Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you use lemon juice from a bottle instead of from real lemons on the maple syrup cleanse that beyonce did?

Yes but make sure it's pure lemon juice with no additives.Can you use lemon juice from a bottle instead of from real lemons on the maple syrup cleanse that beyonce did?
Why not just eat real food and not some gimmicky flavored water thing? I like lemon juice in my water for a bit of flavor. I also like my water plain. I like my real maple syrup on whole wheat pancakes. This is just me, though.Can you use lemon juice from a bottle instead of from real lemons on the maple syrup cleanse that beyonce did?
they say you shouldnt but i cant see how it matters if its purely for weightloss. but i did, It was still foul. i can honestly say it was the most horrific diet i have ever been on.


But good luck.
yes you can!


i did it, it was horrible, couldn't stand drinking it!


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment