Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is fasting better than colon cleansing?

I use to do juice fasts periodically (3,5, or 7days). I'm thinking about starting again, but Ive never done a colon cleanse from a store. Which is better? And Does either one help clear up acne?Is fasting better than colon cleansing?
From experience I honestly suggest sticking to the juice fasts or doing your research on what to buy from a store and hearing results from other people because when I did natural juice fasts I felt great, healthy, energized, my skin did clear up, my hair got healthier. (I did a Japanese herb and other natural ingredients juice fast) I tried colon cleansing before and found out the stuff I was drinking wasn't even natural and it just made me sick thinking thats all I was drinking for days.


Is fasting better than colon cleansing?
I'm a great fan of fasting. I've done juice fasting and it was amazing how it got rid of my migraines, arthritis, etc.It must have cleared up a nasty build up of toxins and heavy metals. I've also done a complete water fast which i feel is even more effective, but must be done for a minimum of 48 hours. Colon cleansing I haven't tried, but I say do your research and go for it.As for acne,it can't hurt, but it wont' cure it since acne is a result of hormones. Products that contain benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol,and salicylic acid are your best bets,. If that doesnt't work find a MD to prescribe some Retin-A. And don't pick at it!
In my experience I found colon cleanse to be more affective. I fast for a month and i lost less pounds than i did when i use the colon cleanse for a month
i would colon cleans first and then fast





:P





ya it does help cuz it gets rid of toxins

No comments:

Post a Comment