Wednesday, January 6, 2010

POLL: Where do you get your makeup and body cleansing materials from?

lol(=


I get mine from target! hahah. well just my clean %26amp; clear and deodorent and powder. The rest idk where its even from /:POLL: Where do you get your makeup and body cleansing materials from?
Depends... for everyday staples...





Irish Spring Bar Soap=Target


Cocoa butter lotion=Target


Maybelline mascara (the pink and green tube!!)=Target


Eye makeup remover wipes=Target


St. Ives Apricot Face Scrub=Target





everything else...Sephora/MAC/B%26amp;B/Proactiv/Pureolog鈥?





Face wash, etc=Proactiv


Philosophy Body Wash%26amp;Scrub=Sephora


Scrub/Body Wash=Bath and Body Works


Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner=Pureology


All makeup=MAC





I too agree with everyone else rooting for Sephora. That place has EVERYTHING. I could blow through my paycheck there wayyyy too easy.POLL: Where do you get your makeup and body cleansing materials from?
Sephora.com! The best makeup ever made is on that website. They carry everything from Sephora Brand, Dior, DKNY, Calvin Klein, etc. And they give away 3 free samples with every order. I got a free mini bottle of Dior J'Adore with my last order. Can't beat that!
I usually find my makeup at drugstores. Cleansers, lotions, all that other fun stuff from drugstores as well. They seem to offer great selections at good prices. (and I can do with drugstore makeup just as good, if not better, than with high-end makeup.)
I get mine from target too, especially because they carry the brands I use (Clean %26amp; Clear, Aveeno, St. Ive's, etc). I also love going to Sephora/ Bath and Body Works. The rest I buy at a CVS !
i got all my skincare products from target or walmart


but my make up its from m.a.c or drugstores as well!
target or wal mart
i get them from like sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment