Wednesday, January 6, 2010

DO we have to cleanse our neck?

I know that they always say wash the face and neck, but why can we not just wash our face?..I religously keep my face clean, but have to admit, I don't go scrubing my neck with soap at night, or any other time..what is the harm? My neck looks fine? What IS the deal with washing your neck?DO we have to cleanse our neck?
I don't wash my neck when I wash my face. It's fine. Some people tend to get acne on their neck.


I do, however, wash my face whenever I am in the shower with regular body soap.DO we have to cleanse our neck?
i think that it is better if you wash your neck, because i have seen some people who dont wash their necks tend to have a brownish color of their neck, and that would be the dirt.





also your neck is always, or most of the time exposed to the air and thus the dirt/bacteria in the air...





so i guess if u want ur neck to be spotless and normal colored for the most part, you should wash it :)





Hope I Heped! :]
your supposed to wash everything


..like wash it in the shower real good

No comments:

Post a Comment