Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just got my colon cleansed, I heard that you lose weight afterwards but I have not lost nothing and it has -?

been a few hours. What does this mean?I just got my colon cleansed, I heard that you lose weight afterwards but I have not lost nothing and it has -?
A colon cleanse is not a one off treatment to make you lose weight.


You need to do this regularly, about once a week at first to start cleaning out your colon then you need to maintain a healthy diet and stick to a simple exercise plan to help keep your insides clean.


It takes a few weeks, but keep it up and you will notice weight loss, better skin and general all over better health.


Weight loss is never a one treatment over night miracle, it's about changing habits. I just got my colon cleansed, I heard that you lose weight afterwards but I have not lost nothing and it has -?
You lost some weight in your wallet though, right?





The only way for a colon cleanse to cause you to lose weight is for it to disrupt your digestive system to the point that you get diarrhea and the food passes through too fast to be adsorbed and you possibly also get dehydrated. It isn't like you are going to lose your love handles in a few hours.
water retention








most likely, it is like when u start getting skinnier your body takes a bit of time to catch up so it doesn't show immediately it also depends how full your colon was
sorry, but this is total snake oil. Of course you cannot lose weight after a colon cleansing - not any weight more than the stool that comes out.



Nothing really. I cleansed mine and i didnt lose a pound. I felt lighter and better. You'll be okay,
Colon cleanses don't make you lose fat...only feces!





If you want to lose fat eat healthy and exercise.
Well then your colon must have been empty before it was cleansed. It's nice to be regular ; )
You lose poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment